Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Free 30 The Journal 5

FREE THIRTY DAYS FREE THIRTY DAYS
The Journal is always available when you need it, and lets you make entries with text, images, and just about anything else. Plus, The Journal's optional password-protection and encryption ensure that your secrets remain secret.
I absolutely love The Journal. It is super easy to use; I'm more inclined to journal on my computer where it is secured, than I am by writing it out on paper or in a book. I am amazed at just how easy it is to use this product. I highly recommend The Journal for anyone who needs to journal as a form of therapy. I've been telling people about it at different meetings I've participated in. I loved that you gave me a discount based on my service to the country in the USN. Keep up the good work!
--Troy Stephens


I have used your journal for several years. I am addicted. I may never perfect the art of writing. But your Journal is great for learning. Thanks for listening. A passionate journalist.
--Paul James


Store anything! (text, digital photographs, videos, files...)
Find what you're looking for with the powerful search features!
Print your entries for binding or sharing!
Set reminders for appointments, events, tasks & special days!
Import entries from other journaling software quickly!
Post your entries (including entries with images) to your blog.
Learn more about The Journal's powerful features.
Keep your secrets secret!
Full password protection!
Set the level of security you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment